Thank You

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by jbrowdy, Apr 24, 2006.

1. jbrowdy

jbrowdy New Member

I owe an apology to Alexander and the aMember folks. This weekend, I bought the script with the goal of setting it up myself and installing the Joomla plugin myself before the end of the weekend. I ran into several pitfalls along the way, and got frustrated.

I am not a programmer, but usually I can troubleshoot this kind of thing by myself. Well, to make a long story short, I spent hours upon hours this weekend fussing with everything- and unfortunately my family suffered because I was unavailable a good part of the weekend.

Let me just tell you that Alex and aMember have been true to their word- they have fixed all my problems within 24 hours of a request. In several posts, I vented my frustration. I apologize for this, and want any prospective buyer to know that this is a robust product with truly great support. My problems were solved within 24 hours of a request- despite the fact that it was the weekend when I put in the request.

I think part of my issue was that aMember support seemed to come at late night hours or in the middle of the night. I suspect we may be in very different time zones. But, in the end- true to their word, aMember has fixed every problem I've had within 24 hours.

aMember, thanks. Sorry for grief. I hope to be a contributing member of this community.
  2. gamma911

gamma911 New Member

Nice one I totally agree! Support for this product is top notch (even on weekends) and we are nearing launch date to put Amember to the test!

PS : either we are in different time zones or Alex like all good designers and programmers works at night when there are no distractions! :)
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

No problems at all, you are welcome!
  4. vantagestudios

vantagestudios New Member

I wish i could say the same, but things must have changed in a year.
  5. 121temps

121temps New Member

I have found the support exceptional, and I only installed the product a few weeks ago. Just launched it this week and had a few mishaps (my fault) along the way but the support was terrific - thanks Guys. Liz