Superior product AND service

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by techmatters, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techmatters

techmatters aMember Pro Customer

I've been using aMember for 9+ years on a number of very large, very complex projects. Each one has had its own unique needs, often requiring extensive customisation and integration with other systems; whether it's been MYOB, a CMS like Joomla or Wordpress, or an EDM system such as CampaignMonitor, aMember has never failed to deliver. It's robust, modular, and easy to customise.

Even better (and even rarer!) - CGI Central's support has been second-to-none. The team have always been happy to help, even when the problem was purely on my end. They have been extremely reliable, knowledgeable, always helpful, and always willing to hear advice about how to make their product better, too.

Without a doubt, the team are the No #1 reason why we keep coming back again and again (eight separate projects and counting!)

Thank you so much for your help over the years, CGI Central. I look forward to working with you for many more years and on many more projects, and to watching as you keep refining an already-impressive piece of software into perfection.

-- Nathan Dorey
    afterschool and caesar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.