SoftSale How does it work and where do i find Manual ??

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by kasimir61, Dec 27, 2013.

1. kasimir61

kasimir61 New Member

Hi,
    i understand and buy this Module today..
    but must wait for can use it, because Paypal takes so much time before the Team here set it to payed..

O.K. - first let me say - Merry Christmas and good Luck for the new Year..

I am looking for the Manual for the Modul SoftSale
    but i dont found any Descriptions about this one. But is overdue to become a function like that. I have yet done with additional Script.

Does any have more Informations about this one - how to ??

Regards kasi
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

3. kasimir61

kasimir61 New Member

Hi Alex,
    thats a great Video - but i have some Question left..
    I will use the Serial in a android and I-Phone App.

There it will be work in this case.
    You load the App in the Market and get a License Key from Amember System. Each Code can only one time used in the Apps. Now the Question is, ho to do this (Calling Home) with my Application - what is the Way to check this, because we check each Start of Application, if it is valid or not.

And Serials shouldt be payed each Month (Abonnement)
    So the Order to check is then each start of App - if valid or not. And second we make the difference what the App have to show by Level.

At this time i do this with a external Script, but i think it is more Work to edit this one to AMember. So Softsell is nice but the WQuestion is, can i do the same like the old one..

I have static Sellers with a Level like Level1, Level2 - and counting
    Then the Request is for valid Serial in my System yet ..

Serial Level valid

avgGr213 1 y

can i edit the Softsell Module to my needs or is it encoded and i have no chance to do it in my Way ?

Reagrds Kasimir
  4. kasimir61

kasimir61 New Member

Another Question, if we buy this Code, can we modify to fit for our Serialsystem in App??
    We need here some other Functions to call Home..?

Regards Kasi
  5. hilary

hilary aMember Pro Customer

I thought from the video you could only use this module to sell php scripts, not desktop software/ mobile apps. Am I missing something?
  6. kasimir61

kasimir61 New Member

No, we have a different extern Project for our Smart Apps and it works fine, you can edit this to your need. The Modul here is a nice one, because we dont must write also any integration to Amember - this is helpful.
    Coder from Softsell tells me, that Code can edit to fit.. This makes this one sexy for me.. ;-)

But i have now payed this Modul 5 Times and no Paymentsystem will work for me -this is a Point, where the Guys shouldt weak up and see whats happen here..

Kasi
  7. hilary

hilary aMember Pro Customer

For support from Amember staff, better open a support ticket. They answer those as a priority, and don't always get to the forums.