So glad a friend recommended amember!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by laura9669, Dec 29, 2011.

1. laura9669

laura9669 New Member

I got a glowing recommendation from a friend of mine to use amember for our online training. It works like a charm, has all the features I need and has by far the best customer service I have ever received in my many years working with computers and databases.

Your service is superb and puts the likes like Google and Apple to shame!
    Keep up the good work!

Laura
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Thank you Laura!
  3. laura9669

laura9669 New Member

Hi Alex!

You guys just upgraded me to version 4 of amember and ever since your customer service has been deplorable. I have both versions up and running so I can work but my goodness, give me a place where I can find out about version 4. Most of the help pages are non existent and those that are do not give information understandable to a common administrator. I have sent so many messages because in version 3 the formatting of our login and signup page is gone and we are losing customers because they don't know how to fill out the form. This is really sad because I LOVED the service you guys give but this upgrade has been a nightmare. Should I continue using version 3 until 4 is more stable? If so, can someone please fix the formatting in version 3?

Thank you so much!
    Laura
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Dear Laura,

I believe the v4 manual is filled more than v3 ever been. http://www.amember.com/docs/
    Please let me know what exactly topics you are missing in the manual.

Of course all the formatting is lost, because v4 is totally different from v3. I am still unclear what exactly was a nightmare, please contact me to alex@cgi-central.net and I hope we will get all resolved.
  5. laura9669

laura9669 New Member

Hello Alex!

Thank you so much for your help with our problems, which turned out to be a file deletion by one of our css programmers. I just sent you an email that I hope will solve the problem.

Thank you again for outstanding service!
    Laura
  6. laura9669

laura9669 New Member

Alex... I have to apologize again! I was making it more difficult than it needed to be. I love the upgrade!
  7. laura9669

laura9669 New Member

An apology is at hand here! The problem was entirely our fault! And I cannot thank Alex and Anton enough for the excellent customer service they gave me over the past hours. It must be after midnight where you are but yet, we're up and running thanks to these two wonderful people!

[​IMG]