Sites successfully using Moodle with aMember

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by slhawk98, Nov 26, 2007.

1. slhawk98

slhawk98 New Member

2. akalli

akalli New Member

3. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Very nice site akalli.

So you lessons are available for 30 days then expire? But they can download all the lessons in a at once- its not sequenced?

David
  4. akalli

akalli New Member

This is how I have the video courses set up:

1) User buys for online access only for a specified time, then it expires. These videos are not download-able

2) User buys for download access to videos, for a higher price. They have x number of days to download all the videos in that course.

Each course is set up in multiple lessons that are grouped and sequencially listed in the course, like:

Lesson One:
    Video one topic (link to launch video)
    Video two topic (link to launch video)
    Video three topic (link to launch video)

Lesson Two:
    Video one topic (link to launch video)
    Video two topic (link to launch video)

etc.

I'm also trying to put together products that let users buy 6 months and 12 months access to groups of online videos. Still working out the kinks with that one.

Is that what you were asking?

Andrea Kalli
    http://www.virtualassist.net/elearning
  5. tltaylor

tltaylor New Member

Estate Planning Schools of America

Just to note, we are also successfully using aMember integrated with Moodle.

We've had great support with Alex and team, and highly recommend the integration if the need exists.

Great work Alex and team...

- EPSA

Estate Planning Schools of America
  6. dschwa

dschwa Member

We too use Moodle and the setup and support from Alex was great and will be I'm sure as we launch a second aMember managed site.

http://campus.cadlearning.com
  7. mathet

mathet aMember Pro Customer

Another successfully integration with Moodle

We have also integrated amember in moodle to manage ecommerce subsicription.

http://campus.capturator.com

Features:
    - enrolment plugin for moodle courses.
    - 44 (raising to 132) possible products/subscriptions.
  8. bronwen

bronwen New Member

Maybe you guys can help me - live products plus moodle courses

Hi,
    Good to hear you're using moodle with amember!

I am currently using amember with a different site than the one I am about to discuss. I want to automate everything as much as possible on my new site and have found amember to work great in the past for me.

On to my question:
    I use expression engine as a csm and will be selling both online courses and live products in my new site. The products I sell are linked to the moodle online courses.

It seems like I will need to have a separate shopping cart for the products to the online courses to be able to use amember/moodle. I was thinking of using foxycart as the shopping cart.

Unfortunately having to sell through 2 different shop systems is not good for sales. I want my buyers to only have to register their details once and then have access to the shopping cart to buy products, and their moodle online courses. I'd also like to upsell physical products with the online course.

I have no idea how I am going to integrate this. i would sincerely appreciate any thoughts on this.

Thanks!
    Bronwen
  9. amy66

amy66 Member