Setting up descriptions in Folder Protection

Discussion in 'Setting-up protection' started by timg, Nov 10, 2015.

1. timg

timg New Member

So when I enter the description of the folder to protect, I can put an image file (using html) that will show up on the active resource area of the user main page as a clickable image. This will then allow the user to click on the title of the eBook he purchased and access it. I like it.

However if they click on the buttons at the top of the page (one for each product) it shows the html I used to get the image to show up.

My guess is I am using the function wrong, who wants the raw html code to show up for each product.

My question is how can I just get the image file to show up with a link to the protected resource?

Do I use either the buttons at the top or the active resources below, or is there a way to use both?
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

There is not standard feature that allow it but it can be done as customization. Please contact us in helpdesk ( https://www.amember.com/support ) for quote.
  3. timg

timg New Member

Is there any description as to how the field works available you could point me to? I use the manual often but I do not see any description of this field or how I am suppose to use it correctly.

Obviously this field will take a variety of input, I just do not understand how to control it and what it will and will not accept.