Send Serial Number on Payment

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by ameipress, Aug 2, 2009.

1. ameipress

ameipress New Member

hello,

My amember set is all ready to go live and I have one problem. I am not sure how to have my serial numbers pull from a list and be sent automatically via email to the buyer.

I have an activation server that will do online activation, but the user has to receive the registration key via email immediately after purchase.

Does anyone know of a plug-in or an easy way to accomplish this? I have the serial numbers in a text file right now, but they could be added to a database.

If not, any amember developers out there that can help me set this up really quickly?
  2. microvb

microvb Member

i am working on a system very close to this in that instead of a serial number, they are getting a one-time use coupon code for a third party site. i would imaging the process is similar with the exception your "codes" are pre-generated.
  3. phopher

phopher New Member

Hi. I am now having similar issues in that I would like to offer a serial number at time of invoice. Were you ever able to find a solution? Please let me know if you don't mind taking the time. Thanks.

Bob
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Bob, we have such a plugin - contact us via helpdesk.
  5. phopher

phopher New Member

Hi Alex,

I am very interested in this plugin for the issuance of serial numbers. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks.

Bob
  6. hhubbers01

hhubbers01 aMember Pro Customer

Hi Alex,

I am very interested too in this plugin for the issuance of serial numbers. Please let me know how to proceed.

Many thanks,

Hugh
  7. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member