Second to "NONE" Customer Support

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by simba50, Sep 1, 2006.

1. simba50

simba50 New Member

Hello Alex, Alex, Alexander & Andrey - The support guys

Firstly, I want to say a big thank you(If I lived closer, I would come personally), so you guys are in LUCK ;) )

As I was saying, thank you for getting to the root of the problem regarding my IPN issue. I am new to the world of web design. So when I had an IPN error(Regarding Payments), it totally threw me off. :eek:

I contacted Amember support. And they put in 200% effort into resolving the Issue.

In the fast world we live in today, Post sales support has become a big issue.
    My personal experience regarding "Support" with other companies has been, well lets just draw the line there as its not even worth mentioning anything about them.

And I am a very big believer in "After sales support" The support team at "AMEMBER" showed soo much patience & above all proffessionalism. They have exceeded my expectations.

Last but not least, the AMEMBER software. Very impressed with this little number. It has done what I have wanted so far on my site(www.cricket2watch.net. So I am a very very happy customer! Congrats to the AMEMBER team. In its class, AMEMBER subscription software is the best of the best. :)

Keep up the good work guys.

ciao

Milan :cool: