Provide access to content based on subscription time

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by populoweb, Jun 14, 2016.

1. populoweb

populoweb New Member

Hello,
    I am French, I'll try to explain what I want to do the best I can because amember script is so complete that I can not find my way.
    My site relates stories for adults. These stories are read to members after payment.
    Payment is made either for the day or for a month or by subscription (payment reccurent).
    I wish I could offer downloads of stories (pdf, epub,...) but limit the number of downloads allowed per day (or week).
    If the person makes the payment a day. I do not want it downloads all the stories.
    If the person takes payment one month (one-time). I do not want it downloads all the stories.
    Limit to one story or two stories uploaded per day seems right to me.
    Only I do not find how to set it in amember / wordpress. I do not even know if it is possible to achieve this.
    If this is not possible, is that I can make a php script to the availability of the files and download limit per day that is protected by amember?
    Hoping to be clear in my explanation.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This could be done as customization.
    Exact quote depends on a way how you plan to store content. Feel free to contact us in helpdesk to discuss exact requirements.