Products Vs. Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by Guest_JimBob, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Guest_JimBob

Guest_JimBob Guest

Hi Alex, is it possible to customize aMember while using PayPal to allow the setup of both products and subscriptions? For instance I want to sell a product but when you go to PayPal for the payment processing it shows up as a subscription. I would like to have the option to select subscription or product from the admin CP and have this reflected on the PayPal screen.

Thanks
    JimBob
    vestotAnalytics.com
  2. I love what this product seems to do according to testomonials and demo's. I'll be buying it in 14 days if you can incorporate more features like this into the program. I WILL need this feature for sure. Hope it comes out soon!
  3. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

I think you really need a shopping cart to sell products, aMember is not a shopping cart. Unless I am misunderstanding your question.
  4. Guest_JimBob

Guest_JimBob Guest

I don't sell to many products, so a shopping cart is not necessary for what I do. But having the option to add a product to the list does work for me. ;) I guess it's the same as using paypals single purchase button, but if this feature is integrated into aMember then you can view your members purchasing habits in the adminCP.

JimBob
    http://www.vestorAnalytics.com