Product not available purchasable if in cart prior?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by blue_vision, Dec 13, 2011.

1. blue_vision

blue_vision Member

First off, as far as I can tell there is no way to limit the number of memberships paid for is there? I mean, we sell workshops and need the system to only sell 30 but it seems like there is no way to set a 'paid for quantity' is there? It appears I have to do as I've already been doing and manually disabling it when we hit 30 which can be very difficult :(

Also, it seemed like we had 1 membership come through after I disabled that product option. Could that have been someone who added it to their cart (or whatever aMember considers it when not paid for) and then paid for AFTER I disabled that product option? Or does it not allow the product to be sold if I disabled it even if it does appear in their cart?

If it does allow it then is there a way I can search to find all the unpaid for subscriptions matching so that I can start deleting them so they can't be purchased now that it's sold out? At the moment it seems to only show me 'paid' matching subscriptions in a search.

Please advise how I should be handling this kind of setup. Thanks!
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

yes there is no way to limit count of product purchases. This can be done as customization only.
    In regards to disable, possible user already started payment and completed it after product was disabled.