plugins

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by drmartinjr3i3, Nov 30, 2011.

1. drmartinjr3i3

drmartinjr3i3 aMember Pro Customer

I am very excited about version 4 and have been playing with it. The layout is much better, much cleaner, and it it much easier to use.

ISSUE: i can't find a single programmer to modify plugins that I have for version 4

The issue is I have about half a dozen plugins for it that are not compatible with v4 and I can't find a single programmer that is willing to work with V4 to help me get the plugins updated. The two main programmers i know have stopped doing custom programming for amember as they only knew version 3. I need a programmer or two who can help me get all my plugins updated to work with v4. Without them i can't use it. I know eventually you will stop supporting version 3 and in reality i need to do the upgrade so i an my customers can benefit from all the upgrades you have done. I have posted in threads for 3rd party assistance with no response. So right now i am left without anyway to get plugins updated for v4. Do you or do you know anyone who can help me with this. I pay well?
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

There must not be any rush. aMember v3 will be supported at least till the end of 2012, and nothing prevents it from working after that time.

We plan to start our group in oDesk, to help members connects with third-party programmers.
  3. pixelkingz

pixelkingz New Member

I use a few amember plugins on v3, is their a list of plugins compatible with v4?
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

There are no v3 plugins compatible with v4 as it is completely different platform.
    Currently implemented:
    --- payment ---
    1shoppingcart plimus worldpay
    clickbank offline safecart zombaio
    paypal-express swreg
    epoch paypal twocheckout
    -- integration --
    cerb5 smf wordpress
    drupal joomla phpbb xenforo
    efront redmine vanilla
    expressionengine mybb silverstrype vbulletin
    -- misc --