Plugin :: Limit Subscription Offer

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by jenolan, Aug 11, 2009.

1. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

The Limit Subscriptions Offer (LSO) is a sales tool that allows you to set an upper limit for the number of sales of a particular product. As an example, say you have an eBook with reseller rights but you only want ten people to be able to buy the eBook rights. Simple, set up a product to make the offer, set the LSO to allow a maximum of ten.The product will automatically be disabled when the limit is reached. That's it on the aMember side.

Now you create your own custom sales page (which can include the count down value of how many are left) and a 'So Sorry' page for when sales run out, plug that into the sample template, rename as you like and you have a LSO sale done and dusted. You will need HTML knowledge for your page and know a little about PHP, or you can hire JLogica to do the code insertion for you -- You still need to design the HTML.

Be different, be in front, a Limited Offer style offering is sure to help your bottom line.

All this for only $14.95!
  2. arthy

arthy aMember Pro Customer

hi,

Good product, i have tested it myself and it works great.
    and a good price too.

However, whenever you get time, you might want to checkout this, and create a plugin for this, if you believe in it. :->. would be great.
    http://www.amember.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10551

Nerojan
  3. erwinvdb

erwinvdb aMember Pro Customer

I'm using this plugin too. Another fine piece of programming by JLogica with great support.
    And it's dirt cheap too!
  4. arthy

arthy aMember Pro Customer

-Deleted---