PDF-Stamping

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by microlinx, Oct 6, 2017.

1. microlinx

microlinx aMember Pro Customer

I see in ver 5.3.2 there is mention of PDF stamping. Is PDF stamping INCLUDED as a new function or is it to connect to a third party service or app? How does it work? I've been adding global passwords to docs for years. Cheap & dirty solution.
  2. microlinx

microlinx aMember Pro Customer

hmm... no answer for this one? I was almost ready to quit using aMember after over 10 years, but this PDF stamping feature piqued my interest again. Protecting PDF's is my biggest issue with aMember.
    If no answer, I'll find another solution that integrates with WordPress / Woocommerce. which is where I was planning to migrate to.
  3. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Hello,

It is separate plugin. It does not rely on any 3rd party service/app. This plugin add any user specific info (eg. name, email etc) to downloadable PDF files. You can find it in our addons shop:
    https://www.amember.com/amember/product/pdf-stamping

Best Regards.
  4. westonjazz

westonjazz New Member

I have a pdf of a banner I'd like my affiliates to download and put in their stores. Can I have the affiliate link pasted on each banner for each affiliate?
  5. caesar

@westonjazz Yes, it is possible to do with this plugin.
  6. louisestapleton

louisestapleton aMember Pro Customer

will it work if you have "security" on the pdf, like password security so that contents can't be copied?
  7. caesar