Payment failed : Failure with Paypal Pro Sandbox Test

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by playpianoking, Jan 25, 2012.

1. playpianoking

playpianoking Member

Here is my signup page: http://pianokeyz.com/member/signup

I'm using a paypal buyer sandbox account and all of the settings in amember admin are correct. For CVV code I just enter 123 because the CVV code isn't given with the paypal sandbox buyer account it I've read it doesn't matter what you enter there. The card number seems to be correct because if I make up one and try and subscribe & pay it says incorrect number. One thing that it may have to do with is that after it says payment failed: failure If I login with a free user and click add subscription and then get to the payment page, it says Sorry, it is impossible to use this payment method for this order. Please select another payment method : Cannot use FREE payment plugin with the product which cost more than 0.0

I'm not using a free payment plugin as far as I know. I think this problem is interfering with the payment being completed.

Also, for the membership site, I don't want to have the address fields + phone number required. How can I take that off since this is not a physical product?

The paypal express option does work on the sign-up though, just not paypal pro. Is paypal pro really the best option? Should I be using 1shoppingcart, authorize.net or something else instead?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

It seems to be a problem in configuration. Can you contact us in helpdesk and provide access to aMember CP I will check settings