Ok, I'm sold. Release date?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by thared33, Nov 7, 2011.

1. thared33

thared33 Member

I just tried the online demo version of V.4. It looks and feels much better than the old version. I haven't yet bought 12 more months of support/downloads but I'll do that once a stable version is released. When can we expect a 100% final V.4 release to the public?

In my account, there's no place to download any versions, even the old versions which I paid for. Where are they?

PS: Also, I was waiting for V.4 to be released and I would have downloaded it back in October which was the projected release date, but my support/downloads ran out on the 28th. I wish I could get a small extension on it so I could take V.4 for a test drive before I pay another $80 for a year of support =/
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Old version and new beta is on your members page (top of this page - my account) perhaps they arent showing up if your account has expired?

David
  3. thared33

thared33 Member

It doesn't make sense to have your old downloads taken away if your account has expired. Is that true? That means I can't even download the old version that I paid for. I mean, what if people lose their copies or want to do a fresh installation?
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Contact helpdesk in this situation. We will help for sure.
  5. mjmtaiwan

mjmtaiwan aMember Pro Customer

When will it be ready for production use?
  6. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

For new websites, it is ready to go, there are absolutely no reasons to wait.
  7. mjmtaiwan

mjmtaiwan aMember Pro Customer

And for upgrades?
  8. alex

It needs lot of attention to upgrade. Let me know what payment processor(s) and integration plugins you are using, then I can suggest.
  9. bwj292

bwj292 New Member

Hi Alex, I'd be interested to know this as well.

I'm only using Paypal as a payment processor and no integration plugins.

Thank you
    Ben
  10. alex

11. bwj292

bwj292 New Member

Thank you Alex, I'll do it after the weekend as I need to purchase a further 12 months worth of updates first. But I'll email you once I've done that next week if that's okay.

Thank you.
    Ben
  12. sharonmc2010

sharonmc2010 New Member

Alex I just created a new thread asking about the status of version 4 but now I see this. I hope it's okay if I send you an email for an upgrade as well. I've worked with you in the past.

Thanks,
    Sharon