NoSuchBucket error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by powerkeys, Nov 1, 2017.

1. powerkeys

powerkeys Member

Today, when I went to log into my aMember admin interface, I get an XML page giving an error message:

<Error><Code>NoSuchBucket</Code><Message>The specified bucket does not exist</Message><BucketName>powerkeyspub.com</BucketName><RequestId>2022BE335DF6E8D7</RequestId><HostId>SyCrbsbX6PApIPpJ+TiZM9IJUTJNyIPEF4zyNUP4B+OqHv9S5OPgueHfm7aGiyzbozvtG/V3HS0=</HostId></Error>

The same error shows up when accessing the member dashboard as well.

Other scripts are running fine on the server, my Amazon S3 account shows no problems, and the error shows up when accessing it from another browser, so I'm not sure what the problem actually is.

Any suggestions on how to get things working again?
  2. powerkeys

powerkeys Member

For whatever reason, it turns out that rebooting my computer was the answer to this problem. Does anyone have any idea why this came up?
  3. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Hello Alan,

I can not imagine aMember can show such error.
    I guess you have some browser plugin that cause it.

Best Regards.
  4. powerkeys

powerkeys Member

Hi Caesar,

Thanks for responding. What's strange is that the same error came up in a Mozilla browser and the Chrome browser, which tends to point to another source for such things.

Since rebooting the computer fixed it, that points to Windows itself as being a potential source of the error.

Weird either way.
  5. pjman

pjman Member

Very rarely, I'll get weird errors like this. On the course of once every 18 months. It 100% of the time was due to my corrupt browser cache.

I delete my cache, reboot the browser and it's fixed.