Need amember plugin for v4.0 BETA of amember

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by anybody99, Oct 5, 2011.

1. anybody99

anybody99 New Member

I need a plugin for amember v4 (currently it's beta but i got a copy of it to run on my vps)

So what I need?

I need the following functionality to be developed for amember 4 as a plugin exclusively and with full rights to my website:

I can integrate a simple buy now or donate now button anywhere in my website > User pays > postback log cached, plugin creates a special sign up page hash so only the paying client can have access to it, after the payment the user will be redirected to that special sign up page and an email will be sent to the user's paypal email address (that he just paid with) with a notification with the special sign up hash URL so he can sign up at a later point.

So, the special sign up page URL will probably look like signup.php?do=hash-code

now the email template for that (can it?) should be able to edit via CP.
    also, I guess the records for the payments will be logged in the system as well so i can review them for example, and I can perform some task from the CP such as be able to resend the signup emails once again.

so bottom line when the user pays it not just loggs in payment details, but also user's email address so it can be used later on to send the email to.

Now when the user comes to the sign up page he can enter his own email should it be diffrent from his paypal email.

Also, if names can be fetched from his paypal account to populate the sign up name fiels thats a bonus i guess.

some notes:
    now in v3 of amember u would be able to do something similar such as pay directly and the system would generate username password for the user, now in amember 4 beta that option of generate data doesn't exist but I don't really need it to be generated but rather entered into the form after the payment was done.
  2. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

3. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

I am trying to understand why this would be necessary?
  4. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

...got it explained to me in an email. ;-D
  5. anybody99

anybody99 New Member

still looking