Must read before buying

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by fzondlo, Sep 16, 2008.

1. fzondlo

fzondlo New Member

We launched a full fledged campaign with a new product that took about a year to put together. We had a $19 30 day trial, where we'd send them a package and then after 30 days if they liked it, and didnt send it back, they'd be billed automatically for the full price of the program which was $189.

Before I started, I sent screenshots of my amember software configuration to amember support and they said everything looked fine and it would work great for the auto billing!

We've sold 119 packages within the first couple months, and sent out all the goods. We had only one return! This means we should now be collecting $22,302. Only.... AMEMBER WONT COLLECT.

I've messaged support 9 times regarding this same issue and have gotten no where. First they said, "you must upgrade". What the hell? I just bought the software, you mean for all this time the software never worked and JUST NOW the upgrade fixed the rebilling?

So I upgraded.... This fixed nothing. I'm getting no explanations and often times it takes them 4 days to respond to one of my questions when I have $22,302 riding on the line! 4 DAYS, when they PROMISE 24 HOUR SUPPORT.

Oh, and lets not forget there is no phone support. You must email and wait.

This is ridiculous.

Note to amember: I will amend this story when/if you fix my software. This has gotten out of hand.
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Dear fzondlo,
    I cannot believe it actually happens exactly as you describe, could you please let me know the ticket# or e-mail me personally to alex@cgi-central.net . I think there is some misunderstanding and I hope we will resolve it.
  3. fzondlo

fzondlo New Member

Ticket is:

"I want to confirm I have my settings correct
    FUX-39932-597 "

It started exactly as I stated. I opened a ticket to confirm my settings were correct before launching the site. Once amember staff confirmed that everything should work fine, nothing did.
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Please contact me in Skype right now (if you can) - cgicentral_alex
    Or if you prefer another IM software (ICQ, AOL, MSN, Yahoo Messenger) - let me know.
  5. fzondlo

fzondlo New Member

ALEX, THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!

You came in and sorted everything out. Now everything is running perfectly.

The software is working great! We billed the first batch today and got $5,311.00 into the account! In a few weeks the rest will follow!

I must add, I just got another order while writing this post!

To be perfectly honest, good support is almost impossible to come by in any organization. Alex has done an incredible job.

If you're shopping around for member software, this is the way to go, it's simple with tons of features, and has Alex to back it.

Thanks again!
  6. kirkward

kirkward New Member

Fzondlo,

In your first message you said you would amend/edit that post when the problem was fixed. This post indicates it was fixed. did you edit or change the original?

Kirk
  7. Weezer

Weezer New Member

Wish I read this. Product IS great but customer support...
  8. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

9. sfinley

sfinley New Member

I have not even downloaded the trial nor purchased the application but I sent a message to tech-support on Saturday afternoon and Monday morning 6 AM, my problem was resolved and I am happy thus far. Yes, I will be purchasing as soon as I decide all the plugins I also need.

The user community here also seems to be very knowledgable and helpful.

Thanks to all and I look forward to making my contribution to this group in the years to come.
  10. amy66

amy66 Member

I found the support to be very fast.
  11. ionsaliu

ionsaliu Member

12. parkerj

parkerj aMember Pro Customer

He us good, there is no doubt about it.