Miso Gets It Done

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by JimmyStephans, Mar 18, 2015.

1. JimmyStephans

JimmyStephans Member

I've been an aMember users 11 years and love the product.

I came here today to let everybody know that the BEST at customizing your templates to match the site is Miso at http://99pixels.com/

He has done 11 sites for me over the past few years.

The one in October was a Responsive Layout, but handmade and not perfect - but he got aMember customized right into the design.

The one he did this week was built 100% on Bootstrap 3, and again he made the aMember sign-up, credit card, member profile and other pages fit right in to the design and work perfectly and all devices.

If you need perfect customization check with him!
    caesar likes this.
  2. caliber

caliber New Member

Would you mind posting the URLs of some of these Amember sites he customized so well so we can check them out? He does not break them out on his site.
  3. JimmyStephans

JimmyStephans Member

I'll send you a link in private. My websites are adult / nudity related so don't post those links here.
  4. caliber

caliber New Member

Thank you, that is a nice template - and mobile responsive. Do you have an example that functions more like a shopping cart with multiple different products and memberships? That's what we struggle with, making that look good. Also, does he just sell his themes so we could build off it ourselves and don't have as much work to do? He says he's not taking clients right now.
  5. physics247

physics247 New Member

Miso recently installed and customized V4 for me. He was fast and responded to all my queries. Great job, great service. I had requested that Amember pages be redesigned to have the same responsive layout as the rest of the site.
    http://www.physics247.com/amember/login.php