Membership Software is a NIGHTMARE!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by pauldarby, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pauldarby

pauldarby aMember Pro Customer

Ready?

$14,000.00 in re-ocurring income from my membership site. My sofware was old so I went on a search for a new membership platform.

I knew about AMember because I had an employee install it on one of my servers, several years ago, so now when needing another I figure.. ah they are old and I want something NEW.

So I really did research alot and then bought a new membership software.

And over the next 5 months my income from my memberships went from $14K to $1,800 a month as I discovered that I bought a first run edition and it was so buggy that months into it I was still finding critical errors.

Ok to end the story...

I remembered AMember and went back to the site, and even several years later was able to do a password retreival and log in.

And I ordered AMemberPro.

48 hours later it was installed on the server for me.

48 hours later I was still freaking out and threatening to jump out the window, which is dumb as I have a one story house...

And I would send a ticket to support and suddenly they would share the link to the common sense, easy to do, answer or just tell me.

I had forgotten that it was possible to have a good, working, easy to use, intutitive membership site.

48 hours later, everythign is working, has been working and looks like it will continue to work.

I am getting members back.

The re-ocurring part of my income is already returning and I am once again having fun online.

I asked to a testimonial link, and I told the support rep, Anton, I would even say he was good looking :) I have no idea but at this point, I would tell anyone it was true.

I really love this software and asked tonight about a lisence so that I can begin rebuilding my other 6 memberships now.

Thank you Amember and support, my life is BETTER because of you.

Straight up.

All my best,
    Paul Darby
    caesar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.