jLogica Plugins Now Available From Kencinnus

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by kengary, Aug 9, 2011.

1. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

2. celina

celina Member

Ken I have had nothing but terrible experience with your site so far. I purchased a plugin yesterday but when i login and try to download it, it sends me back to the sales page, over and over again. emails to you come back bounced and marked as spam. contacting you via contact form has yielded nothing. trying to post on your forum gets me nowhere either as apparently you need to approve forum posts before they can be seen. very frustrating. please reply to me so I can get access to the product i purchased.
  3. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

I have the same issue with the site in FF/IE/Safari it is something to do with redirection safari actually tells me that the about page has too many redirects.

If you go to http://kencinnus.com/amember/ and hence avoid wordpress you should be able to get in.
  4. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

I was trying some cutting edge stuff there and it had some issues. Those have been worked out and those issues have been corrected.
  5. celina

celina Member

I did finally access the plugin, thank you Ken, but it doesn't work. I've been trying to correspond with Ken to get it working but so far it does nothing, just brings up a blank page instead of a report. : (