Integration problems

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by igpman, Nov 9, 2011.

1. igpman

igpman Member

There is something strange going on with my integration plugin and aMember v4. aMember seems to intermittently use the plugin, or maybe doesn't set the parameters of the plugin classes when the user logs in.

When I tested the plugin on localhost it was working just fine, but the problems started when I put it online and integrated Facebook.

Now, on my account, when I try to login with aMember's login form it doesn't log me in / create the cookies for the third party script as set out in the plugin. It's as if the plugin isn't called. But when I login using the Facebook login link, it logs me in to the third-party script just fine.

Other users are having the opposite problem, where they can only login to the third-party script when they use the aMember form, and if they use the Facebook login link then it doesn't work.

As far as I can tell, no matter what method people use they are always successfully logged in to aMember, but aMember seems to pick and choose that some people can only login to the third-party script if they use Facebook, and others only if they use aMember.
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

It'd be nice if we could look at this issue closer. Can you provide ftp access?
  3. igpman

igpman Member

Yes, I will PM you the details shortly.
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Thanks, and aMember CP admin login details too.
  5. igpman

igpman Member

Ok, I have sent the information. Let me know if you need anything else. :)