Hi all and thank you for your time

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by jeto01, Jan 3, 2014.

1. jeto01

jeto01 New Member

I am using the very latest version of amember pro. Here is what I am trying to do in vain.

Sign up page: No product(s) or payment system are shown. Just capture name, email, user name, and password

However, once people sign up, show them products and payment system on the member page.

I have edited the form by not including payment and product on the sign up page.

However, this create the error below on the member page when I click on add/renew subscription

There are no products available for purchase. Please come back later.
  2. hilary

hilary aMember Pro Customer

You could create a free product with no associated content, create a signup form just for this product via the forms editor and use that as your signup page. Then make purchase of all other products conditional on owning this free product. I think that'll work - certainly worth a try.
  3. jeto01

jeto01 New Member

Hi Hilary,

Thank you for your reply. I got this done. I really appreciate it. I got another problem. I don't mean to bother you since you already helped me.
    However, on the page below, I have an algebra solver. People have to sign up and then from the member page they can order. The thing that you helped me with. However, once they select a product and click on next, nothing happens. It does not take people to the paypal payment page. One problem after another.
    May be you are familiar with this too.
    http://www.basic-mathematics.com/algebra-solver.html
  4. hilary

Glad I could help. I don't understand the next question, though - I can't see anything from Amember (or anything for sale at all) on the page you linked to.
  5. jeto01

jeto01 New Member

To really experience the difficulty I am having, you might need to click on view steps, sign up for a free account, and then pretend you are going to subscribe for a month.
  6. hilary

Ah yes - found it. I see you have the Amember part in an iframe, and I suspect that's part of the problem somehow. I think it's time to go to the support desk for help!