Great support but have a worry...

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by dedwards, Oct 1, 2008.

1. dedwards

dedwards New Member

Hello,
    I purchased aMember about a month ago (August 08). Free installation, addin installation with WordPress - almost immediate replies - really GREAT support. Thank you.

Whilst in the IT business, I am not an html expert. Before buying, I asked whether support was available to help me out every now and then. I was assured, YES, and also I am aware that not everything can be for free.

However, over the past two weeks, I had 4 separate questions which I sent in 4 mails to make reading more easy. One of these requests was to get some help (paid) for inserting my logos, etc. into the templates (easy really, but don't have the time at this stage to do it myself).

I no longer get any answer to my mails. Are my questions too silly? Have I done something wrong? Are the guys sick? Is the company going out of business?

A software such as aMember is crucial when one runs an on-line business and I need to be sure that you are continuing to support this product.

Thanks again for your initial support. Kind regards from Geneva, Switzerland

(Worried) Doris Edwards
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Doris,
    All your questions were answered, and I can confirm that all questions were answered in time.
    You can check this yourself http://www.amember.com/support/
    I guess you just didn't saw email notifications from helpdesk or your spam filter blocked messages from support@cgi-central.net
  3. dedwards

dedwards New Member

Great Support

Hello Alexander,
    :)
    Thanks for coming back so quickly. I hesitated posting a comment in your Forum but now I am glad I did.

You have, indeed, answered my questions but I really do not have them in my mail. I watched out for them every day, so I wouldn't have missed them. Checked my Spam settings as well. I do wonder what is going on.

I will look into this further. In the meantime I will exchange with you via the Tickets History on your support site www.amember.com/support

I AM SO GLAD YOU REPLIED. I WAS STARTING TO GET REALLY WORRIED.

Thanks. Kind regards, Doris

mailto:microsol@rikki-tikki-tavi.com