Going rate for aMember plugin creation?

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by bswooden, May 8, 2009.

1. bswooden

bswooden New Member

I am looking to get a quote on creating a custom aMember plugin for a third party script call WebScribble Job Boards.

you can see a demo of this system here:
    http://www.webscribble.com/products/webjobs/index.shtml

this is a normal PHP/MySQL system and most of it is open source. Some of the key back end scripts are encrypted with Zend but I have full access to the database schema and most front end PHP.

The expectation would be that the plugin creates and allows a single signon between amember and the job board. That is the only function needed.

What would be required to create this? Can anyone get me a quote please?
  2. job4gradsnow

job4gradsnow New Member

Hey did you ever get a response to this? We are in need of the same thing.
  3. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

I would need the code to install a test system. You say 'only' single signon, most of a plugin is writing the stuff to support the synchronisation of the users and provide single signon.

Larry
  4. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

you can usually get one done for ~$100-$200, but it really depends on the app itself, whether or not an API exists of if you have to hack the dB, etc.

It also depends on whether you will own the rights to the resulting plugin or if the developer can resell, etc.

Might also suggest checking out Ken Gary who has been doing a lot of aMember development. If schedule allows he may be able to get you going going as well.
  5. vimalm

vimalm Guest

@bswooden - did you ever get this integration completed?

I would be interested in the solution as well.
  6. bswooden

bswooden New Member

just to update this thread, i have not been able to find a plugin for amember and any webscribble solution. I am probably going to find a local PHP coder to write one for me using documentation from here and my knowledge of the webscribble systems. If we end up getting something working I will update here and let anyone know that is interested.
  7. alain_sa1

alain_sa1 New Member

Hi bswooden,

Are you still looking for some one to code this plugin?

I can look into it with you.