Functionality & Fit

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by dreller, May 3, 2003.

1. dreller

dreller Guest

I am working on a website for an association that I belong to. It is a non-profit paid membership association. We have had the website for awhile and want to be able to accept membership applications and payment on our site. We paid for PayFlow Link to process our transactions but we need to gather more information that just using Payflows form will allow. I'm looking for a script that will allow us to send information to PayFlow Link and then upon approval use the return post or silent post to accept the information back to our site and then log it into a mySql db and send an email to our administrator. Is aMember a script that will allow me to accomplish this? I've been searching scripts on the internet for awhile and just can't seem to figure out which ones will work the best for this. :unsure:
  2. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

Yes, aMember will allow you to do that.

Depending on the complexity of the information you want to collect you may need to customise aMember to add additional information fields, which is pretty easy to do. But it will do what you want without difficulty.