Exceptional Customer Service!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by europeanian, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. europeanian

europeanian New Member

I am not associated with aMember in anyway, but have been a customer for approximately 7 years now.

Following the 4.7.0 release, I upgraded and had issues. I'd have some cutomization work performed by a third party, where they had modified the primary css file. As a result of the upgrade the site custom design was screwed-up.

I opened a ticket and was assisted by Andrey Yerokhin. Not only did he sort out my issue in a matter of minutes, he actually created a custom css file for me that wouldn't be overwritten by any subsequent updates.

Andrey went over and above the what he needed to in order to help me resolve the problem and worked in "realtime" through the ticketing support system.

My problem was resolved in under 12 hours, and it only took that long as I had open the support ticket at about 8pm in the evening (local time for the support desk).

Great job, and I was most greatful to have renewed my annual support subsription only a few days earlier. Resolution of this issue alone more than justifies the $80 annual fee.

Great product, exceptional customer service. Keep up the good work and a special thank you to Andrey.
    alex_scott491 and caesar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.