Couldn't Live Without It

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by assistcom, May 16, 2006.

1. assistcom

assistcom New Member

Works great!

By adding a few plug-ins and a few custom fields, we are able to use it to manage our Membership, subscriptions, members pages, ad postings, eShops, Blogs, banner exchange, and forums.

Best of all, it just loaded and worked! I wish all the software that we buy was that easy. :)

--Brian
    Assist.com
  2. wholesaleheights

wholesaleheights New Member

Hi Brian,

I am starting a directory website and noticed that your website is somewhat similar as far as the directory and the advertising packages that you have.

My question is, did you purchase a separate plug-in/script to set up your directory or did it come with the aMember software.

I also noticed that you offer banner advertisement for your customer, which is one of my advertisements options. Did you purchase a separate banner ad software script for banners to rotate and for your advertisers to track their clicks or did it also come with the aMember Pro software?

I hope that you see this message since you are the only one so far that I can see who has a directory on their website.

If you did purchase a script separately can you suggest the company that you used for your directory script and for your banner ad script?

Many thanks