Changing yearly payments to monthly subscription

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by pink, Dec 9, 2011.

1. pink

pink New Member

Basically we have three products that customers bought for a year subscription. Now we want to have them go automatically into a monthly payment for the same product. I need help in setting this up so it works correctly. Thanks in advance
    Joe
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

You will need to have them order again, this time with a recurring subscription. You cant just change the terms of their subscriptions as you like,

David
  3. pink

pink New Member

I think you are misunderstanding what I am asking. My customers already know and approved of this. I am not changing the terms without their permission, we just want to make it as easy as possible for them. They would prefer to just have it go through automatically and not have to sign up again.
    Is there no way that I can make it so when their one year is up then it just goes to a monthly payment plan?
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

What payment system do you use?
  5. pink

pink New Member

Authorize.net
  6. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Ken Gary had a plugin for 3.x called amupgrade that handled this. Since hes no longer selling these, I am handling them somewhat under my developers license. I can do an install of the plugin for my premium members under a consulting arrangement.

David