CCBILL rebills not syncing, aMember Users become EXPIRED

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by martinphoto, Dec 16, 2019.

1. martinphoto

martinphoto aMember Pro Customer

Hi,

We have moved to a new server two weeks ago. I'm starting to notice on aMember Dashboard an unusual drop in active members. In a few days, it went from 750 active users to 495, and it is still dropping every day, which is definitely too fast of a drop compared to our usual numbers.

Members are now complaining over email that their rebill went through, but their access is not working. I looked it up, and indeed, their rebill works on CCBILL, but aMember Expires their access.

The weird thing is that New Subscriptions are working fine. New users pay through CCBILL and have an active access on aMember. So it looks like it's only a syncing issue with rebills. (Note, we only use CCBILL, no other payment gateway).

What could cause this issue, and how do I solve it?

Thank you,

Martin
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Hello Martin,

I believe you need to send IP of your new server to CCBill and ask to whitelist/allow this IP for Data Link System
    for your account.

I guess right know aMember can not contact CCBill to get info about new rebills.

Best Regards.
  3. martinphoto

martinphoto aMember Pro Customer

Thank you.
    Adding the new server IP to DATALINK in our CCBILL account and subaccount that processes the transactions fixed the problem. ( I asked CCBILL tech support to do it)

Now it appears to be a waiting game with CRON to update all accounts. Somehow, it seems to only do small batches every hour or so. Is this normal?

Is there a way to trigger the sync of all accounts?
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member