Cannot access admin panel

Discussion in 'Installation' started by neild1, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neild1

neild1 New Member

I have amember v5.1 installed on a hosting server and all has been working well.

An oversight on my part meant that I had insufficient funds on my card when the hosting company tried to take my monthly payment and as such they restricted my site on Wednesday.

The site was reinstated the next day once my payment had cleared, but amember is no longer working.

I am using a bookmarked link to access my Admin login panel which is now returning nothing.

I can log into the database using phpmyadmin.

If I type the setup address in my browser, as expected I get the following message
    Removing the config.php file and trying to reconfigure presents a problem as once I reach this point:
    and click next I then get this error message:
    Any ideas what I should try next?

Thanks

(I have restored the original config file and am still experiencing the problem.
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

3. neild1

neild1 New Member

Hi Caesar

Before contacting the help desk this morning I tried one more time. I had asked the support team for my web hosting service to investigate and it would appear that they have sorted the issue after a few days of scratching their heads as everything is working fine now.

Thanks
    caesar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.