Awesome product, Awesome Service!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by locrating, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locrating

locrating aMember Pro Customer

Amember rescued us from a mess caused by using another piece of membership software that just wasn't up to the job. We imported all our old members (thousands) and since switching I can honestly say we've not have a single issue. The features are just so rich; there is so much you can control and configure - from details like the max number of simultaneous logons to high level items like the overall theme (colours, fonts etc.). It is really very powerful indeed and as a software developer myself I can tell it is a mature product. 10/10 no question. We're billing globally from the UK using Stripe and applying EU VAT MOSS. All the VAT and payment reports are perfect for our accountants and match Stripe's to the penny. Running in IIS on Win 10 Servers.

Service is also great, I had loads of questions at the start, partly because the product is so comprehensive - it means there are lots of things to get familiar with, every reply has been super helpful and polite. I can tell we're not in the same time zone so sometimes there is a short wait for a reply but it's perfectly manageable. Top marks again. They've sent me quite a few code snippets to help with particular issues we were facing or things we wanted to do, such as running under CloudFlare. I can't thank you enough!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.