Autoresponder for a product only on weekdays / start date for a product on next monday

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by floriand, Feb 17, 2014.

1. floriand

floriand New Member

Hi there,

I'm asking here in the forums, because this is quite urgent ind I hope someone can help me out...

I'm setting up aMember Pro for a client which want's to provides online lessons via mail every weekday.

I did it like that:
    1. Set up a Product
    2. Set up a autoresponder for every day (first mail on 1st day after subscription, second mail on 2cnd day after subscription and so on).

Now the problem ist: how can I configure this system, that the autoresponder starts on the first available monday? I need to start on a monday, because the mails should not be send on weekends and I must not set up autoresponders for the 6th and 7th day after subscription and so on.

I already tried to set the product Start Date Calculation to "Nearest Monday" but it seems, that the customer get's access immidiately after he orders the product inspite of that. Therefore he receives the first Autoresponder also immediately and not on the first Monday after his subscription.

Is there is another possibility, that the clients get their dailie email lesson only on weekdays?

Any ideas regarding my issues anyone?

Would really appriciate your support!
    regards,

Florian