Automatically send pending invoices to users

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by yali, Jun 18, 2016.

1. yali

yali aMember Pro Customer

I currently use the "Pending Invoice Notifications to User" function, but I would like to go further and personalize the emails.

Is it be possible to automatically send an HTML or PDF copy of the pending invoice, along with the HTML payment link? It appears that the necessary functionality is there with the 'resend payment link' link that is active beside unpaid invoices, but I would like to have the following two options:

1) send pending invoice automatically after 1 hr, 1 day, n days
    2) stop sending if the user has an active subscription to any product (e.g. they may have subscribed to a second product)

Does the API have the ability for me to tap into pending invoices and send them, or is this something which needs a new plugin?
  2. info_idonline_co_za

info_idonline_co_za aMember Pro Customer

Hi Yali,

Did anyone help you yet. I am looking for similar function.
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately there is no such functionality available yet. But development is possible as a plugin.
    Please contact us in helpdesk for a quote.
  4. yali

yali aMember Pro Customer

I wanted to send a PDF, but there is a present halfway solution. There's a special short code that sends a link to the invoice, so someone can click it or forward it to accounts receivable. For now I've included that in my emails.