Authorize.net CIM issue - solved

Discussion in 'Payment Systems' started by bluewaveadvisors, Dec 14, 2012.

1. bluewaveadvisors

bluewaveadvisors New Member

For the last couple days we have been experiencing an issue with the Auth.net plugin CIM. Basically it was throwing an internal script error when a new user was trying to register using this payment method. The log was showing this:

[?xml_version] = "1.0" encoding="utf-8"?ErrorE00003The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:customerProfileId' element is invalid - The value '' is invalid according to its datatype 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:numericString' - The Pattern constraint failed./ErrorResponse

We discovered the customerprofileID was not passed back to Auth.net once received.

So to fix this, you need to go to /application/cc/plugins/authorize-cim.php line 215 and add:

PHP:
    $profileId $tr->getProfileId();
    So it looks like this:

Code:
     if (!$profileId)
            {           
                            $tr = new Am_Paysystem_Transaction_AuthorizeCim_CreateCustomerProfile($this, $invoice);
                $result = new Am_Paysystem_Result();
                $tr->run($result);
                if (!$result->isSuccess())
                    throw new Am_Exception_Paysystem("Failed Am_Paysystem_Transaction_AuthorizeCim_CreateCustomerProfile " . $result->getLastError());

$profileId = $tr->getProfileId();           
                $user->data()->set(Am_Paysystem_AuthorizeCim::USER_PROFILE_KEY, $profileId)->update();
            }
    This ways the profileId is set to be used in the next function.

I found it weird this issue was not discovered before, seems like basic debugging to me.

I hope this will have helped other users.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the info!
    Fix will be added to next release of aMember PRO.
  3. gbourdages

gbourdages New Member

Just found another problem affecting Internet Explorer. Somehow around line 931 this was left:

Code:
    console.log(params);
    Basically it was crashing IE in the statement following, so the action would not occured (window redirect). Just remove this line of code and IE will work. Almost lost 2 sales because of this issue.
  4. alexander

Ok. It was removed.
  5. gbourdages

gbourdages New Member

Thanks for the new update, all resolve.
  6. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

We have released new update today (4.2.14) - it fixes all known problems with Authroize.CIM
  7. bluewaveadvisors

bluewaveadvisors New Member

I discovered an new issue with CIM, however it seems to be more an incompatibility between the jqeury UI package and the latest version of jquery. I think you should test and upgrade the jquery UI package you are using. The issue just killed completely the content of the popup loading when trying to pay with CIM. Cheers.
  8. starwizard

starwizard New Member

Hi,
    I was wondering if there is a fix for the authorize CIM also?

Also, on the sign up page, when clicking on the link in: "If you already have an account on our website, please login to continue" (the one above the login/forgot password box)

I get this error:
    Timestamp: 3/4/2013 12:25:19 PM
    Error: TypeError: jQuery(...).amAjaxSendPassForm is not a function
    Source File: http://www.website.com/dev/m/application/default/views/public/js/jquery/jquery.js
    Line: 3

This is with 4.2.15

Also, this is when i have use wordpress theme unchecked (also tried checked).
  9. alexander

Actually this thread is about Authorize CIM already. All problems which are discussed in this thread are fixed in latest release of AuthorizeCIM plugin.
    In regards to ajax error, I believe you have some files which are from older version of aMember.
    Try to download latest aMember v4 package and reupload all files from it. Then clean browser cache and test again.