Amember's support staff is AMAZING!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by lucidology_com, Sep 5, 2008.

1. lucidology_com

lucidology_com New Member

I just got done talking with the amember staff about an issue I had and was so impressed I decided to come here and recommend them to everyone who reads this.

If anyone is wondering which membership software to use, I really cannot recommend amember highly enough. Not only does their software give you a boatload of functionality, but their support staff is absolutely the best I have ever seen.

I've used their ticketing system a number of times for help and they always, without fail, reply within a day and have a fix either that day or very soon after.

I recently had an issue which I thought was because of an amember upgrade but it turned out to be from something I had added. They corrected the problem in less than half a day and didn't charge me for it.

I've dealt with many hosting companies and software support people over the years and I simply have never worked with a more efficient support staff than amember.

So that reason is alone why I would really recommend amember over all the others. If something goes wrong you won't be hanging because they have such fantastic support.

I also recently suggested an additional feature to be added to amember. They added it to the base code in under a week and installed it on my site free of charge.

You really can't go wrong with amember, they go the extra mile and have everything you need to build a great membership site.

BTW, the sticky at the top of the forum says to include a URL to the site that's using amember.

I'm using it at www.lucidology.com to protect a wordpress blog, a vanilla forum, private video downloads that come in the form of an ongoing online course with the incremental content plugin, and it protects my slim stats install. Basically my site wouldn't exist without amember. I plan to add a support desk and outsource task manager that's integrated with amember, probably kayako. So if you're wondering if amember can wrangle all kinds of software together and make it work as one unit, yes it can.

Good luck!
  2. dellw

dellw New Member

You can say that again!

My experience with support has been great and they helped me through my issues patiently and quickly :)
  3. fadmin

fadmin New Member

After I read such great reviews it's hard to not buy [​IMG]
  4. tommyk

tommyk New Member

Yes they are very helpful.
  5. amemberman

amemberman New Member

The support for this product is second to none! I have had minor customisations as well as major issues, mostly of my own making, and the staff have been outstanding with their assistance and response times.
  6. cooliohiten

cooliohiten Member

Can I please second this!
  7. lena

lena New Member

I concur. Tons of help before the sale and more afterwards!
  8. amy66

amy66 Member

I agree