Amember program is great! Find out why

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by kissyyve25, Apr 12, 2010.

1. kissyyve25

kissyyve25 New Member

If you are interested in purchasing amember definitely buy it.
    I was in agony for weeks and my website was slowed down from being launched because I could not figure out a way to get credit card merchants to work with my site.

And amember saved the life of my site. I was hesitant on buying this because I wasn't sure if it would of been compatible with my site.

If you have Social media www.mediascripts.com video program definitely get this if you would like to accept membership on video sharing sites.

Mediascripts.com is a great video sharing program but support is terrible, because it is so slow, and is located in Australia, and have only 1 member staff, love the program social media but support is bad, because www.Mediascripts.com could not tell me that I needed another software to make social media a paid site.

Amember is great for video sharing sites like youtube, because it does all the work for you, but if you just need to accept payments by paypal, or another merchant, definitely get it, if you are not familiar with html, coding, and managing a membership site, this program will do all the work for you, it tracks the members, your sales, ip controlling, and so much more, its worth every penny and will save you headaches.

Support here is good, will normally respond withing 24 hours.

If you looking for an opinion on video sharing site, mediascripts.com is great and clip-share.com is good as well, and are compatible with amember.

Thanks soo much Amember, a website life saver!!!!
    I love this program!
  2. sarah23

sarah23 New Member

Good post and yes the support is amazing.