aMember, aMember_remote and Wordpress

Discussion in 'Integration' started by entangled, Jan 5, 2017.

1. entangled

entangled aMember Pro Customer

Hello,

I have aMember running on one site (Billing Site) and aMember_remote running on several sites (Membership Sites).

I would like to convert the Membership Sites to Wordpress and still have the the Billing Sites manage ALL the Memberships like I am doing now with aMember and aMember_remote.

How do I set this up?

Thank you.
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Hello,

Do you have all these sites on same server? If so then it is quite easy to accompish it.

You just need to install aMember WP plugin to each WP instance and connect all these plugins to same
    aMember instance.

We are willing to help with it if necessary. Feel free to contact us in heldpesk
    https://www.amember.com/support

Best Regards.
  3. entangled

entangled aMember Pro Customer

Caesar,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Ooooops, I failed to mention that: 1 or 2 of the Membership Sites are on the same server as the Billing Site in their own directories/web space. In other words, they are totally separated from each other and not part of a Wordpress Multi-site/Network.

The other Membership Sites are on different servers.

aMember_remote works well for tying all the Membership Sites to one Billing Site and I need the same functionality. I really do not want to manage several instances of aMember and I need to be able to offer "Group Memberships" across any / all Membership Sites.

Thanks again.

Craig
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Craig,

Integration of WP and aMember that installed on different servers will be a bit more difficult but still possible with some customization. Please contact us in helpdesk for details.

Best Regards.