Alter login widget width - amember v.4

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by guildrl, Jan 24, 2012.

1. guildrl

guildrl aMember Pro Customer

Hey guys.

Is it possible to somehow change width of the amember login widget? I've tried adding it into a fixed width table but that didn't work. The two fields hang over my sidebar and looks ugly (see attached screenshot).

The URL is www.landlordsguild.com

Many thanks

Adrian

Attached Files:

2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

You can edit login form code in Wordpress dashboard -> amember -> Edit Templates.
    By default both text areas have class='input' from wordpress styles file.and size=15
    Try to change these setings. Also you can contact us in helpdesk if this does not help.
  3. guildrl

Hello

Yes, that was the first thing I tried (changing the number to 5 and a few other changes) but nothing helped.

To be honest I thought you might be busy enough with helpdesk (I've got a couple of things already in there your on with!) And, this isn't that urgent.

I will leave it on forum couple of days, then go to helpdesk.

Many thanks

Adrian
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

I have a feeling your theme is creating that- so you may have to edit a field width in your theme.

David
  5. guildrl

Hello

I think you may be right. I quickly activated a default theme and it was fine.

No matter, I've added a login button which goes to login page. Looks cleaner.

Many thanks

Adrian