Allowing a subscripter to create new subscribers

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by mhalper2000, Jul 6, 2020.

1. mhalper2000

mhalper2000 aMember Pro Customer

Hello,

My current aMember design is that every subscriber is an individual account and to create a new account, a user would have to log out and go to sign up page to create a new user.

In my situation, my customers/subscribers might create many different users (for their employees). In order for them to do this, they have to log out and sign up for each user/employee. Which is not great or easy and then when they have employees leave, there is not an easy way to switch the existing subscription to a new user.

With the standard aMember functionality, my customers can purchase multiple subscriptions from their main account, the just cannot create the user accounts for their employees.

In aMember control panel, I can create these user account by going to Users > Add User

My question or solution to this is to link the fields in the admin panel and database for Users > Add User to a page that aMember is protecting that provides an option for my customers to Create a User.

Basically, I would like to give a subscriber the option to perform the function on the Users > Add User page without providing access to the admin panel, but with linking and displaying the same fields outside of the admin panel.

Is this possible? Thank you for any help and let me know if this is in the wrong forum.
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

3. mhalper2000

mhalper2000 aMember Pro Customer

Yes, this looks like it might be what I was looking for. Thank you!
    caesar likes this.