Adding purchase options to main member page

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by jigsawtrading, Nov 26, 2017.

1. jigsawtrading

jigsawtrading aMember Pro Customer

Hi

When a customer logs onto my site, the subscriptions they can add are found if they clock on the "Add/Renew Subscriptions" button. That then loads the upgrade page.

UIs there any way to see these options on the main page - so they don't have to click to see them? I'd like them to appear under the Active Resources/Subscriptions.

My gut feel is they will be more likely to upgrade if they are presented with the options each time they log on.

Cheers

Pete
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Hello Pete,

I suggest to try our free Widget plugin
    https://www.amember.com/amember/product/widget

It allow to add custom html widgets to user dashboard based on his active subscriptions.
    You can present your upgrade options in such widget.

Best Regards
  3. jigsawtrading

jigsawtrading aMember Pro Customer

When I try that link I get:

An Error has occurred
    Product #[122] not found (category code [])
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

I see you already have this plugin. You can download it on tab 'Downloads' in your account on ammeber.com

Best Regards.
  5. halmaclean

halmaclean aMember Pro Customer

You might also combine the widget plugin with the shopping cart button html code. It should be reasonably easy to create a button that links to any product in your system and place the code for that in your widget. Your user can then access the products as you want them.

The only downside I can think of is you'll need to manage this going forwards and in a busy site adding new products and revising button codes, etc could be hard work. If your product set is reasonably static, then it shouldn't be an issue.
    caesar likes this.