"Accept Direct Payments" with Clickbank but not asking user subscribe to amember

Discussion in 'Integration' started by healthheroes, Mar 20, 2016.

1. healthheroes

healthheroes Member

Hi,

I've set up payments with Clickbank plugin and I've enabled "Accept Direct Payments".

Previously I didn't have "Accept Direct Payments" enabled, but I'm changing to accepting payments first. The only thing I have done to change over is check the "Accept Direct Payments" checkbox.

I did a test purchase and I was given access to the members area but I was not asked to subscribe to amember and I did not receive any login details, so when I logout, I have no way to get back in.

What else do I need to do to complete the setup for direct payments so my new members are asked to subscribe to amember so they have login details?

Thanks
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

You need to enable Send Signup Email at aMember CP -> Configuration -> Setup/Configuration -> Email
    and use placeholder %password% within this template. Then aMember send this message with login and password instantly after his purchase on Clickbank site.
  3. healthheroes

healthheroes Member

Thanks Caesar, I've taken a look but I cannot determine which option is the one you are advising I enable.

This option was already enabled:

==============
    Send Signup E-Mail
    once FIRST subscription is completed
    ==============

It most closely resembles your advice but "once FIRST subscription is completed" sounds like its sent after the user manually subscribes

I've thoroughly checked spam and trash folders, and no email was sent from my test purchase.

Please clarify

Thanks
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Yes, it is correct email template. aMember send this message once after first signup.
    Did you test direct payment as existing user? In case you already have account then you should know your password. New user will receive this email with password.