1 shopping cart not showing active paid

Discussion in 'Payment Systems' started by drmartinjr3i3, May 29, 2011.

1. drmartinjr3i3

drmartinjr3i3 aMember Pro Customer

I keep trying to get everything working with shopping cart.
    it was working before...but now it is not...

I don't know what the issues is

User is created but no user is confirmed.... as paid even though they have completed payment in 1sc

I have the amember plugin module on 1shopping cart
    I have the amember box checked in the settings on the product on one shopping cart
    My price and terms match that in 1 shopping cart
    The product id matches what is in 1shopping cart
    I have 1shopping cart set to land on the http://americanwealthinvestinginstit...ber/thanks.php page

I have put a postback password in 1 shopping card and made sure that password matches the one i have in amember - in the 2 fields in cp-1sc-postback password

The only thing I can think is there is something wrong with my code on thanks.php - or I have to use some specific postback password - though I thought I was able to make up one and just ensure it is the same in amember and 1sc

Please help -
    This not only causes customers to be delayed in getting access to membership site - but now I have absoutely no idea how to integrate the verification of their payment from 1sc on the recurring orders without manually entering them since they have already subscribed - literally meaning do i have to manually enter their payment every month for life or is there someway to resolve this???
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Do you see 1SC postback messages in aMember CP -> Error/Debug log? if yes, is there any errors?
    Also, tiy may not worry about future rebillings, they will be processed automatically when issue will be fixed.
  3. drmartinjr3i3

in error debug log it is showing nothing - when i try to do repost to amember - it gives error that it was not successful - error began when they fixed the error of the 1sc plugin where it was doubling subscription time on non manual orders in amember
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

The problem is not in that fix. I sent you reply in ticket, requesting additional info, let's continue in helpdesk.
  5. drmartinjr3i3

I sent reply have not heard back please help.
  6. drmartinjr3i3

Resolved by jenolan - jlogica.com - contact him for help he is awesome!!!!!!!