Assign a WordPress User Level to a Product
From aMember Pro Documentation
To assign a WordPress user level to a specific product follow these steps:
- Click on the "Products" bar in the left panel.
- Click on the "Protect Content" button in the left menu panel.
- Click on the "Integrations" button in the top menu bar.
- Click on the "New Record" button as shown in the image below.
- From the Plugin drop down menu, click on "Wordpress".
From the Wordpress usergroup drop down menu, pick a user level that will be assigned to the product picked in the next step.
- You can assign a WordPress user level to a Product Category -or-
- You can assign a WordPress user level to a Product.