The "Setup/Configuration :Offline Payment" page is where you can set up the options for requesting an offline payment or an payment using an alternate method from a user. On this page you can set up the payment system title, payment system description and payment instructions for the user.
Accessing Offline Payment Options
- Login to the Admin Panel.
- Select "Setup/Configuration" from the options on the left side of the screen. See Setup/Global for more information on how to do this.
- Click the "Offline Payment" button.
The "Setup/Configuration: Offline Payment" page is displayed.
Setting Up Offine Payment Details
- In the "Payment Title field", enter the title of the alternate payment system.
- In the "Payment System Description" field, enter a description of the alternate payment system.
- In the "Disable PostBack messages Logging" field, select the checkbox if you would like to disable postback messages logging. By default aMember logs all payment system postback messages you can disable it by changing this configuration value.
- In the "Payment Instructions for customer" field, enter payment instructions for the customer like the invoice id, invoice amount, payment address, etc. This information needs to be entered in HTML. It will be displayed to customer when he chooses to pay using this payment system.
Remember to click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to save any changes to the settings made on this page.