Difference between revisions of "Setup/Affiliates"
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 20:32, 18 September 2011
aMember offers an Affiliate program where users can receive affiliate commission. The "Setup/Configuration: Affiliates" page is where you can set up Affiliate settings like Payout Methods, Payout day, templates for E-mail commission, etc.
Accessing the Affiliate Settings Options
- Login to the Admin Panel.
- Select "Setup/Configuration" from the options on the left side of the screen. See Setup/Global for more information on how to do this.
- Click the "Affiliates" button.
The "Setup/Configuration: Affiliates" page is displayed.
Accepted Payout methods
Accepted Payout methods are the methods through which affiliates can be paid. You can select the payment methods that you can use using the options available on the "Setup/Configuration: Affiliates" page.
To Enable a Payout Method Click on the arrow in the "Available Payout Methods" field, and select the payment method to offer to your user. The selected language will appear below the field. Repeat for each payout method to be added. Once a payout method is selected, it is displayed in grey, indicating that it has been selected.
To Remove a Selected Payout Method
Click on the [X] for a payout method to remove that payment method. The user cannot use the payout method for affiliate commission.
- In the "Affiliate Cookie Lifetime" field, enter the number of days to store cookies about referred affiliate. The affiliate's information will be stored as a cookie on the user's computer for the number of days specified in this field.
- In the "Affiliates Signup Type" field, select your preferred option about how a user can become an affiliate. To do this, click on the arrow and select your choice from the drop-down list of available options.