Setting up BuddyPress Group Control Within aMember's Protect Content Section
From aMember Pro Documentation
Revision as of 23:09, 20 December 2012 by Grant.swaim
Associating an aMember Product to a BuddyPress Group
- From the aMember Admin Control Panel Click on "Protect Content" from the left menu panel.
- Then click on "Integrations" from the top menu panel.
- Then click on "New Record"
- Then click on the "Plugin" drop down icon
- Then choose "WordPress" from the list
- By default the WordPress Usergroup is set at "Editor". You should set this to "Subscriber" unless you have intimate knowledge about WordPress roles and know what you are doing.
- Click on the BuddyPress Group drop down icon
- Choose the BuddyPress group to associate with an aMember product. Remember the groups shown in this drop down list was defined in this step: BuddyPress Settings Made Within aMember's WordPress Module
- Click on the Access Permissions drop down icon
- Choose which product should be associated with the chosen BuddyPress group.