PayPal Website Payments Standard Overview=
PayPal Website Payments Standard (referred to as PayPal for the remainder of this page)is a popular credit card processing service. It is an all inclusive solution; therefore, it does not require a separate merchant account. Paypal offers three types of accounts; Personal, Premier, and Business. aMember requires either the Premier or Business account.
Most of the aMember pricing flexibility (trail periods and recurring plans) and coupon usability is tied to the choice of payment processor. PayPal supports a high level of pricing/coupon flexibility since all products are built "on the fly" by the aMember softwaware.
aMember Setup / Configuration
Activate the PayPal payment plugin by following these steps:
- Click on the "Configuration" bar in the left panel
- Click on the "Setup/Configuration" button in the left panel
- Click on the "Plugins" button in the top menu
- Click on the arrow on the Payment Plugin drop down menu
- Click on "paypal"
- Click on the "Save" button