From aMember Pro Documentation
Revision as of 07:11, 29 January 2013 by Alex-scott
Offline payment plugin is a special plugin designed to handle not-online payments from your customers (for example: check payments, wire transfers).
Usual workflow of payment with this plugin:
- In signup form customer chooses an "offline" payment option;
- After filling-in signup form, user is redirected to a special configurable page with payment instructions;
- Payment instructions include reference to current invoice# (for example: XH353)
- Customer sends a check, or wire transfer and specifies invoice# in comments.
- Site administrator receives a check (or wire transfer), login to aMember admin control panel, and search for given invoice#
- The invoice in aMember have status "Pending". Administrator clicks on "Add Payment" link in invoice and adds information about incoming payment;
- Customer account automatically becomes active, and customer receives welcome e-mail. Customer subscription starts on that date.
To configure offline plugin:
- Go to aMember CP -> Setup -> Plugins, enable "offline" payment plugin and click "Save"
- Go to aMember CP -> Setup -> Offline, and configure the plugin.